Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Found this video.. little snowbash

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Found this video.. little snowbash

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Automan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found this video.. little snowbash

Found this video on rcpic's: http://www.rcpics.net/img/50626 The reason i post this was i thought the music was real funny and uplifting I dont know the guy who made this video, just stumbled upon it when browsing.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:40 AM
original.mb

Default RE: Found this video.. little snowbash

automan

how are you my friend?

that video was sure funny guy lol it was the music that put a smile on my face why the heavens he picked that music is beyond me maybe it was his dads band and he was hoping a music rep. heard it and signed his dad up for a life on the road singing that song
Old 12-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Automan

Hi Veron.

he he he, that music sure made me smile, it was quite different to say the least I sure can't understand why he choose that song to the vid, but it may well be as you said mate In that case, I wish them all the luck on the road with that [sm=thumbup.gif]

Im not doing much these days, my fg bigfoot is going to be disarmed and have a total checkover... not for any special reason though. Im mostly playing with my new Tamiya 4x4x4 monster truck, modding it and make it great for truck trial and crawling... it's real fun with electrics
This winter is for the other big scale car, as last winter was all fg bigfot's time to have fun, now it's that other beast's time to play this winter

Other then that i have not much time over, bad weather again now... rain but with this little new electric toy i can play indoors to ya know my fiance always had something against me driving the fg indoor, and the other bigger cant even turn indoor. She complain about gas smell and black burnmarks on the floor bla bla bla [sm=rolleyes.gif] So after a few foot in the arse and so on, i gave up and stopped playing with my bigsclae indoor Just kidding guys, i havent driven it indoor, but i have started it a few times.

The lillplutt hamster's favorite is the biggest of the big scale trucks (not the fg), and his absolute favorite is the electric monster truck... you should have seen his face, when he was on the bed playing, and i came driving with the new truck after it was assembled and i had put on some lights to, he just sat and stared at it and couldn't stop looking at it, then i parked by the bed and placed him on the truck bed (rear of the pickup) and took him for a drive, you should have seen the smile on his face... priceless
Old 12-03-2005, 06:52 AM
original.mb

automan,

good to hear from ya guy that new 4x4x4 has sure kept you busy, its nice to have a change i envy you for the fact that you have a choice did you get the juggernaut chassis shots i sent ya? they were the initial stages of custom build i will find the upto date pics and send them you.

i bet its cold right now where you are? its getting colder by the day over here in u.k, we had some sikk snow lastweekend aand even though it wasn't major it brought most of the country to a stand still and it was only 3 inches deep[X(]

i'm getting my semi-truck back so before the year is out i will have to large scals jams

give your family my regards and peace my good friend
Old 12-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Automan

Veron, What you mean by.. that you are envy that i have a choice ?? (mail me, would be better i think)

Sure is nice with a change, and it have kept me busy... the time i have that is and i got your Juggpictures, didn't you receive my reply to it ?? anyways, that thing looks awesome my friend [sm=thumbup.gif] You still have it ?? im looking forward to some up to date pictures of it.

Would be nice to see what have happen to your semi, must send me some pictures when you are ready with it.

Over here it's around 0 to only around -12c peak so far, the last days the little snow we had have almost melted away, and it's just sad grey weather with rain now and again

Please give all my best regards to your family, and hope everyone is ok, and all the best to you to my friend !

Mail me whenever you want Veron [sm=thumbup.gif] And don't forget those pictures

To all, sorry guys for these chatting post's. If you would like to comment on anything, that is ok.. as it's not a private thread or conversation in any way, just post any question or anything if you want, no prob.

Old 12-03-2005, 11:39 AM
fourwheeler

Hey that was some pretty sweet snow drifting!