Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

RC Nut's January Month End Update

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

RC Nut's January Month End Update

Old 01-27-2006, 01:58 PM
fgbasher
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Nut's January Month End Update

Hello all largescalers. Just giving my twice monthly update email:

1) KING COBRA MONSTER BLING IS IN STOCK!!!! - we got our first order in this week and the website has it all listed

2) make sure you get on our email list. We are going to do a lot of email sales specials for the month of February. These will be unadvertised specials that will not be on the site.

3) On roads are up on the site. We finally got the onroads up and will have more details on them soon.

4) O'neill racing is here. We are now carrying Jet Pro pipes and other goodies, they will be on the site this weekend.

5) HARM is coming - we will be carrying all Harm products in the very near future. Look for them to be up on the site soon.

6) Big elcon shipment has come in- We have all parts in stock including the new alloy drive train. They now include the upper diff mount too.

7) we are still looking for our customers pics for the rides page

8) We will have our first raffle in February. We will probably do to raffles to start february. We are also taking suggestions on what to raffle off.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, THE WAY I SEE IT NO FOOTBALL ON SUNDAY SO YOU CAN RUN ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2006, 09:37 PM
05FGMT/FIREHAMMER

Default RE: RC Nut's January Month End Update

6) Big elcon shipment has come in- We have all parts in stock including the new alloy drive train. They now include the upper diff mount too.

is the price still $175 are is it higher to adjust for the upper diff mount. thanks.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:42 PM
fgbasher
My Feedback: (10)

The price has been updated on the website. I cannot list prices here based on forum rules.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:07 AM
05FGMT/FIREHAMMER

i c the new update thanks.