Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

WTH??..........DDM?????????

Old 04-24-2007, 01:45 PM
notman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTH??..........DDM?????????

i placed an order two weeks ago today with a local shop(my order plus his order)it should have been here the following friday,maybe the monday after............
so tuesday after it didn't show the owner called you(DDM)and you stated you were waiting for an order to come in---to completely fill the order before sending it out-------
nothing was mentioned about anything on back order....the owner stated that he had a customer that had been waiting for his order(me)and he didn't mind waiting on his order(the shop owner)....your response was "ok i'll send it out right now".............so here we are plaining to see something friday or monday,nothing.....so monday the owner calls(left message)looking for some tracking numbers...never got a call back(probobly cause there are no tracking numbers).................sad to believe that an eight dollar shipping charge is more important than a customer,a lesson on customer relations may be in order.............but you don't have to worry about any relation to this customer

thank you have a nice day
Old 04-24-2007, 02:42 PM
bjc617

Default RE: WTH??..........DDM?????????

funny because i placed a order havent recieved it yet been a little over a week now i think i am going to call them
Old 04-24-2007, 03:20 PM
warriorking

Well I palced my order late evening on the 18th it was shipped on the 19th got order saturday morning the 21st
and I'm all the way cross the country on the east coast.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:22 PM
[email protected]

ORIGINAL: notman

i placed an order two weeks ago today with a local shop(my order plus his order)it should have been here the following friday,maybe the monday after............
so tuesday after it didn't show the owner called you(DDM)and you stated you were waiting for an order to come in---to completely fill the order before sending it out-------
nothing was mentioned about anything on back order....the owner stated that he had a customer that had been waiting for his order(me)and he didn't mind waiting on his order(the shop owner)....your response was "ok i'll send it out right now".............so here we are plaining to see something friday or monday,nothing.....so monday the owner calls(left message)looking for some tracking numbers...never got a call back(probobly cause there are no tracking numbers).................sad to believe that an eight dollar shipping charge is more important than a customer,a lesson on customer relations may be in order.............but you don't have to worry about any relation to this customer

DDM has been shorthanded Monday and today as several staff members are out of state for a funeral. Sorry we have not been able to get back to you yet; please call us again or email [email protected] and we can get you the tracking information you need.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:18 PM
notman

ORIGINAL: [email protected]

ORIGINAL: notman

DDM has been shorthanded Monday and today as several staff members are out of state for a funeral. Sorry we have not been able to get back to you yet; please call us again or email [email protected] and we can get you the tracking information you need.

just got a call from the shop owner........seem that the order that we were waiting on....."mine"......was never sent......two weeks......i love when they say "i don't know who told you we would send out your order LAST WEEK,butt we're sorry and we'll send it priority and you should get it tomorrow...............sheeeshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 04-24-2007, 09:23 PM
aga

Wow, customer service goes along ways!!!!!!! The little things will earn you that extra $300!!!!! Not the qucik $8.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:12 PM
[email protected]

Your order is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, and Jorge at CT Motorsports is your contact for this.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:50 PM
IONIC-M

Glade to hear you got it taken care of. Sorry to hear about the funeral Ryan....[]
Old 04-25-2007, 05:48 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

DDM got my pipe to me FAST, i'm deployed overseas and mail takes a while to get to me and my DDM package got here faster then any other package since i've been here!
Old 04-25-2007, 10:50 PM
raptor 8

DDM rocks, i live in canada and i have placed quite a few orders with them, prompt service. Keep up the good work guys.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:38 AM
notman

OK...............after two weeks of lies and waiting....after it was said and done,they actually sent me the wrong pipe,same make,wrong finish........other than that,the tgn pipe looks nice,fits good,sounds great......GO TGN..............life lesson learned,atleast i know where NOT to spend my $$$$$$$.......bad experience..................please lock the thread
Old 04-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Earth Surfer

I wish everybody who likes their dealers would start a thread. I buy a lot of stuff from DDM. I think they messed up about 3 orders for me in over 5 years and over 100 orders (one just two weeks ago)---but I just send it back, and all is cool. I like DDM, they usually have the stuff I need (I don't know anyone that stocks a inventory like DDM) and they usually ship on time. I spent about 3 hours on the phone trying to find a stock stroke RC crank a few weeks ago when DDM was closed on a Friday------and I think I got a CY crank (when I paid for a Zen crank) from the only other dealer I could find that had a crank on stock. Yea, I have DDM's phone number memorized.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:26 PM
34Ford
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet, Just received my stuff. And a MINT!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:15 PM
warriorking

Mann DDM rocks so does the mints. DDM for life baby. Prompt service fast delivery awsome parts selection.[8D]
Old 04-26-2007, 08:50 PM
huw4027

Nobody is perfect so mistakes will happen but it is how they are handled
that will make the difference between a satisfied or dissatisfied customer. [8D]
Old 04-26-2007, 09:14 PM
TheFgMan01

DDM has been really good to me with orders. infact i have to order another pipe for my truck becuase i bang thise one up. im getting a wheelie bar this time
Old 04-26-2007, 10:52 PM
cameronfirehammer mt
Banned

I won one from them on ebay and it was at my house in two days.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Earth Surfer

ORIGINAL: huw4027

that will make the difference between a satisfied or dissatisfied customer. [8D]
That is true--to a point from what I have seen. There are allways a couple (out of a lot) that can't/won't be satisified if descrepency exists. I work out stuff with individuals pretty successfully I think, but a couple just did not stop yelling (and it was simple crap or totally their fault). I think those few usually want free stuff. Every type of personality exists somewhere. I never really realized that until I started working with a lot of people. Overall though, it's all good.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:23 PM
notman

ORIGINAL: Earth Surfer

ORIGINAL: huw4027

That is true--to a point from what I have seen. There are allways a couple (out of a lot) that can't/won't be satisified if descrepency exists. I work out stuff with individuals pretty successfully I think, but a couple just did not stop yelling (and it was simple crap or totally their fault). I think those few usually want free stuff. Every type of personality exists somewhere. I never really realized that until I started working with a lot of people. Overall though, it's all good.

man,i hope you don't think i was after anything other than the CRAP that i ordered........the only reason that i even started this thread was because your BOY refused to communicate with my contact...............then after a handful of phone calls one of their HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYES lied about sending the order.............it wasn't until i started this thread that MY order showed up next day air..................and it was still not the pipe i ordered..............I'M HAPPY YOU ALL LOVE THE PLACE but my first experiance will be my last.......
Old 06-03-2010, 07:37 AM
KBoatCrew

I like Oneill Brothers Racing; I've had no problems and gotten killer deals. DDM doesn't allow local pick-up- I live right down the street.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:12 AM
csp1971

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice 3 year old thread revival.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:29 AM
borley1863

ORIGINAL: csp1971

Nice 3 year old thread revival.
Yeah i just noticed that
Old 06-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Freezetron

Why the hell did you revive this?? Do you think its cute or funny?

Old 06-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Miami Jato

DDM rocks, I get there stuff in 2-days in south florida, also, Jorge at CT-Motorsports is awesome and very professional. have dealt with him many times and always took care of me. Great bunch of guys at CT-Motor..........
Old 06-06-2010, 12:47 AM
splcrazy

ive been out of the rc game for about almost a year now , l love DDM havnt made an order from them in all that time , but i will be soon cos my 5b needs fixing again and could not be botherd fixing it cos im lazy and the weather is crap , im itching to get it all going once again .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.