Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Building a electric 1/6 car.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 07:35 PM
bigmodman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: decent electric 1/6 cars?

[link]http://cgi.ebay.com/POWER-WHEELS-GEAR-BOX-MOTORS-NEW_W0QQitemZ300130437468QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item3 00130437468[/link] here ya go its a huge motor that should do the job.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:43 PM
SAMURAIADAM17

I'm going to use the stock motor because I don't want to mess with the gears.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:40 AM
SAMURAIADAM17

What about the receiver? Since I am getting a Novak Super Duty ESC will I have too get a new receiver and transmitter? I can't belive that i'm just now thinking about it!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:47 PM
sweendog1969

i know this post is pretty much dead....'07 but i bought a 1:6th dale earnhardt nascar off of ebay for $20 plus shipping and was thinking of modding it with a steering servo and reciever and was wondering how yours is going? I was thinking of staying with the stock motor until it melted/caught fire. I was wondering if you where going with a lipo battery? I planned on it because that seems to be where things are headed in the hobbie ( and i can make the car go faster with less weight and just faster). And what about bearings? the axel with the metal ring lip thing going through the a/control arm will melt (surprised it hasnt already)