Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Paint

Old 10-18-2008, 01:17 PM
gogedder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint

Has anyone ever had problems with ordering from Spaztix paint. Are they still in business. I ordered paint a month ago, paid thru PayPal and haven't receieved the product. They won't answer the phone or respond to E Mails. Anybody know anything more?
Old 10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Paint

ORIGINAL: gogedder

Has anyone ever had problems with ordering from Spaztix paint. Are they still in business. I ordered paint a month ago, paid thru PayPal and haven't receieved the product. They won't answer the phone or respond to E Mails. Anybody know anything more?
Did you order directly from them? If so give them a call http://www.spazstix.com their numbers on the website. I see their products all over lhs's here but never ordered it online. Their address is a PO Box which ain't very good sign, I don't think they are crooks though that paint has been around for awhile now.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:58 AM
gogedder

All I get is a answer machine, Which I left a message and sent several E Mails with no reply. I really would like to have the paint.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:08 PM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: gogedder

All I get is a answer machine, Which I left a message and sent several E Mails with no reply. I really would like to have the paint.
Not sure what to tell you about them, they have no physical address in Utah, it's just a PO Box. They may not even be located here who knows. I'd imagine its someone importing the item. If you cannot contact them I'd suggest contacting the Utah BBB and authorities because not supplying a product but accepting payment for it is illegal. Also there are mail order laws about shipping the product within a certain time period.