Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

1/5 F1 cars

Old 05-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Vette09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/5 F1 cars

ORIGINAL: dc2 man

f1 is just strictly track only use......or if not you need a surface bang on perfect.

i run an onroad most of the time and i run it in a very good aera,its higher off the ground than an f1 so this helps as the surface is still bumpy at speeds.....

if i was running an f1 there it would be ripped apart by now.

they are very nice but very low......
F1's are no different from any other 5th scale on-road. The suspensions are fully adjustable, ride height included. You can run one on the same parking-lot you run your sportline on. They are NOT track use only. I run an RS5 that has a full carbon fiber monoquoque chassis, and i run that occasionally on a parking lot. Just change the ride height to suit the conditions.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

F1 are the best handling cars full size or RC.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:33 PM
dc2 man
Banned

well thats funny man cause i have had one before and i smashed up the front bumper loads of times even though i ran it on the track and had steering height adjusted.

f1 are nice but not everybody rathers them over a sportline car.....

there is a lot of parts that need upgrading on the stock plastic model,take a look at the amount of alloy on a comp model and ask yourselves why?

they break up, simply because big and heavy.....and break faster than a sportline.....

guess thats the price for having a faster machine.....

i would still like another one sometime.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:38 AM
coeurbleu26

Hi All;
I am a new with you in this site.
I Have a 1/5 Scale F-2001 in a mint condition i've tried to upload it pictures but the site doesn't allow me to do it till I should write 10 post here. anyway I am wondering how mush will be cost a similar car like that? specially it has a note in the car saying the number of my car from only 60 cars made around the word.