Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

roto start

Old 06-13-2010, 12:53 AM
junior driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roto start

the dust and the soil always cause the recoil to fail. I am wondering if the Skunkworks roto start is any good ?
Old 06-13-2010, 06:20 AM
clubin

Default RE: roto start

Just replace the recoil, install some outerwears, and a aluminum pawl. I have herd mixed reviews of the BSW rotostart. I don't have one.

I couldn't imagine having to lug around a drill to start my models. LOL THey always start very easily.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:46 AM
da mad maori

ORIGINAL: clubin

Just replace the recoil, install some outerwears, and a aluminum pawl. I have herd mixed reviews of the BSW rotostart. I don't have one.

I couldn't imagine having to lug around a drill to start my models. LOL THey always start very easily.
hey man shhhhhh dont down the rotostart youll get kicked off............. oh wait this isnt hbf
Old 06-13-2010, 05:00 PM
clubin

ORIGINAL: da mad maori

hey man shhhhhh dont down the rotostart youll get kicked off............. oh wait this isnt hbf
LOL, I have lots of BSW stuff. But for the life of me I can't imagine how this product could make things easier. LOL
Old 06-13-2010, 05:18 PM
csp1971

LOL, I have lots of BSW stuff. But for the life of me I can't imagine how this product could make things easier. LOL

It makes it easier for those that may have a handicap or physical limitations. I guess you guys can laugh at that, but for those with one, it's probably a great way to enjoy the hobby without further pain.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:50 AM
clubin

ORIGINAL: csp1971

It makes it easier for those that may have a handicap or physical limitations. I guess you guys can laugh at that, but for those with one, it's probably a great way to enjoy the hobby without further pain.

CSP, that isn't somthing I thought of. I absolutely agree for that purpose it is excellent.