Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Killswitch interference or low battery?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Killswitch interference or low battery?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 06:44 AM
borley1863

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Killswitch interference or low battery?

A funny thing happened yesterday, i took my MT to a go kart track yesterday, as this was late notice i only managed to charge my Rx battery about 2/3rds, it`s a 4300mah battery.
Well my truck seems to run fine after a bit of tuning and the new compression dome from Stevo/Rossendale.
Got through about half a tank which seemed to take forever! Then it started every now and again getting popping from the engine, i have never had this before.
I have a pico kill switch and have heard somewhere somone said it was interfering with there timing, well when i looked at the status L.E.D it was every now and again giving a very slight flicker, i don`t mean flashing in sync when you lose signal but just a slight flickering!
Could this be due to low battery or if i have low battery will it always goto the proper flashing mode?
If not it must be some kind of interference just strange it came after using it for a while.
Any help apreciated.
Guy
Old 07-28-2010, 02:48 PM
bentley marshall

Default RE: Killswitch interference or low battery?

it could be low battery ive had that sort of thing befor fully charge the battery and try it out again
Old 07-28-2010, 02:51 PM
bentley marshall

have allso found wet conection on kill switch wires will make engine missfire allso (i have a deens plug between engine and radio box)
Old 07-28-2010, 03:37 PM
borley1863

Thanks for the reply i also have a deans between the engine and killswitch
Guy