Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Ebay Fraud - part 2 - He's back !!

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Ebay Fraud - part 2 - He's back !!

Old 07-31-2010, 02:02 PM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay Fraud - part 2 - He's back !!

This is a continuing of the many episodes of this FG buggy on ebay. I already got my money back. Warning to others that want this buggy.

He's selling it again this time it has a different look. Fg buggy on the same wooden flooring as before like all the other pictures. He put a claim in on jul 22 saying he didn't receive it and says he too is being scammed. Here he was selling the FG before he even got it. confused yet ? Selling a Fg buggy that's not even in his possession. In one of the description's he claims the seller was his dad from Germany or is it Lithuania ? sending it to him because of bills the buyer had his "son". So does that mean his dad was defrauding him ? The dad must be on the run, name changes from susibasas to mantas klupsas within the last 2 months. Before all this drama, I bought the FG and didn't recieve it. Then shortly after seeing it selling again on ebay. At the same time on the LSF forum the buyer now seller says he's selling this FG to get another FG buggy. I thought he had bills ? Soap Opera stories dont get more creative as this ! Now today that he has the buggy, before selling again did he go back to Germany or Lithuania were it came from the seller " his dad " who ripped him off to take new pictures of it on the same wooden flooring ?

sounds like he's been the same person all along

He's selling the Fg on ebay as of now - again !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ebayfraudpart2001-1.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	2237913

description

Name:	ebayfraudpart2002-1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	2237914

he puts in a bogus claim on jul 22

then the talk begins :

Wicks - Redcat says on LSF at the time

you are totaly wrong i bouth this from ebay menber Mantas Klupsas with tracking #cn100918855lt usps and if you check it you will see that its on its way you never bouth this from me i bouth this from that menber yes my ebay name is centezc and my forum name is wicks redcat and if you check at redcat rampage forum all my deals have been the right way when i bouth this i saw a competition fg baja for 1.500 so i bouth it but i have bouth and pay for that one allready so dont need 2 so the only muppet here is you

then.... he says

so dont come here and say something that you dont know if you got scam i probably got scam too because igot this off ebay but from ebay member Mantas Klupsas but you never got this from me

and he says.....

i just saw my ebay and to get everything good here it seems that we both got scam with paypal investigating the seller change his name from susibasas to mantas klupsas withing the last 2 months so i open a case up too this is when i bouth the item from him he gave me the tracking # cn100918855lt so dont put words in other forum members i know that everybody looks out but it was not only you i dont work dirty

NEW FG BAJA 4WD , NOT BAJA 5B , 5T only engine break-in
Item # : 110555765139
Sale price: GBP 399.00
Quantity: 1
Sale date: Jul-06-10 19:33:45 PDT
Seller: mklupsas
Case #: 5003243492
Case opened: Jul-22-10 12:31:23 PDT
View purchased item

i have even open a case allready too i put it for sell yes because they gave me a tracking # so my guess was that item is on the way so i put it on ebay the reason i use the same pic is because i dont have the baja thats why i post the same pic and thats why i put it was not going to be ship out till 1 or 2 weeks this is my open case
ass you could see i puschase this item on july 6 2010 need more i can even post my paypal transaction when item was paid for so i all proff that im not the fraud here so if you still wanna think that i dont care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no ebay did not ended i close it because i might be getting scam to ebay allready sent me a email and explain the name change he had in the past months so my claim has been file to with ebay and paypal

my reply to him -

The whole story is very fishy. Your selling something that you claim you haven't even gotten yet ? What ? and from your dad ( DUE TO BILLS??????? ) is he the mysterious -Mantas Klupsas ? and it's the same pic as the FG baja that I bought. AND YOUR SELLING SOMETHING YOU HAVE'NT RECEIVED YET ? That doesn't make sense. You have been made out !

Name:	ebay.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	309.5 KB
ID:	2237915

shortly after this he cancelled his ebay listing knowing that I was on to him

ebay ad 7/21/10

Name:	ebay001-1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	2237916

description of Fg

Name:	ebay002-1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	2237917

seller

Name:	ebay003.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	271.5 KB
ID:	2237918

when I bought it
6/25/10

Name:	ebay005.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	2237919

his 100 percent ebay rating went down to 75 percent after I gave him a bad rating

Name:	ebay006.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	2237920

selling from this country

Name:	ebay007.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	2237921

description

Name:	ebay008.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	2237922

Old 07-31-2010, 02:31 PM
frumpy

Default RE: Ebay Fraud - part 2 - He's back !!

This seller posted this on LSF also[:@]
Old 07-31-2010, 03:00 PM
elven wizard

I saw on LSF, I hate to see anyone get ripped on this bad deal. [>:]
Old 07-31-2010, 03:09 PM
frumpy

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

I saw on LSF, I hate to see anyone get ripped on this bad deal. [>:]

It's gone from there already
Old 07-31-2010, 03:25 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

@elven did u win the auction??man these people should go to jail! u could have just bought mine !
Old 07-31-2010, 03:26 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im always worried about any RC ebay ad that lists 4-5 RC makes. if the person selling the item cant even say what it is, then its not a good idea to buy from them.
seriously, look at the latest ad title "FG baja 4wd RTR losi traxxas xtm 1/5 scale"
Is that supposed to be the mutant offspring of a FG, losi, traxxas, xtm orgy?

to my knowledge, losi doesnt even make a 1/5 scale. and is the pictured model even 4wd?
this guy needs to get a job and stop trying to scam people[:'(] and he needs to learn how to spell
Old 07-31-2010, 04:43 PM
elven wizard

ya badboy2 I got my money back. I just dont want someone to get ripped off by this shady seller. [&:]
Old 07-31-2010, 06:38 PM
wicks-redcat

your starting to sound like a freaking book now  yea its me  and i dont have nothing to hide so shut your mouth and if you have a problem we can resolve this anyway you want my adreess is the same on here and in ebay do you wanna come and verify that so you could see that im right and you are wrong let me know i see you are abouth 2 -3 hours away so i dont have any problem doing that so what  ****ing retard
Old 07-31-2010, 07:11 PM
elven wizard

This was my reply to Wicks-Redcat which his reply was just deleted ( he tried to use scare tactics ) - hahaaa your caught and you sound scared. I wont let anyone here get ripped off by you. Explain yourself and this back and forth ebay story telling.

by the way it's "address" not adreess

LSF took off your FG ad - they know you are fraud
Old 07-31-2010, 10:37 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

ya badboy2 I got my money back. I just dont want someone to get ripped off by this shady seller. [&:]

thats good u got your money back..wanna buy fg with 2 speed?its in the for sale forum ill give u a deal !
Old 08-01-2010, 07:32 AM
elven wizard

thanks badboy2 for the offer. I already have a fg truck.

nitrosportsandrunner - ebay rules is a seller can only put down what the specific item is not " FG baja 4wd RTR losi traxxas xtm 1/5 scale " - it does sound like a mutant offspring of a buggy
Old 08-01-2010, 09:13 AM
frumpy

Somebody on fleabay is gonna get screwed as the listing is still live..***[:@]
Old 12-30-2016, 09:14 PM
thailazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been using eBay for a decade with no problems, but just now am getting ripped off. Saw a new Porter-Cable scroll saw for sale for a real low price with free shipping, buy it now. Went for it as I have been wanting one but realized I had not checked the seller history. YIKES, zero history. Well, my 135 bucks is gone, and no replies from the seller. Got that bad feeling and eBay says I have to wait until 11 January to open a dispute. Seller will be long gone I am thinking.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:15 PM
mazpr

You will get your money no problem.

I went through the same issue, but it was for carbon road bikes, at a too good to be true price.

Just fyi, there is a Report the seller or item, along those lines, within the listing on the right side, select fraudulent listing.

It does work, have reported a few bogus ones and they are gone within 24 hours as I do a watch the item.

The other company which are really crooks is Aliexpress, you gotta watch out for them. They can extend the delivery time up to 120 days in 30 day increments. I am about to reach a 4 month delivery time for bicycle grips. If you leave negative feedback it takes 30 days to post, and for a dispute one needs to upload video and pictures. Also, once item is marked as received, you got 15 days for a claim. I have never lost money, but have waited 3 months for a item to arrive. Some items are very good deals, I only use it for buying spare parts for the long run, not for immediate parts that I need to get my RC running.

Thankfully Amex never fails, and each and every claim with Ali I have won.

FYI, you just revived a 6 year old thread.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:21 AM
thailazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, I realized it was an old thread about six seconds after I posted, ha ha! Thanks for the comments. Good to hear there are some protections in place.