Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Vertigo Performance Clipless front axle extenders for the HPI Baja now available

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Vertigo Performance Clipless front axle extenders for the HPI Baja now available

Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 AM
vertigo performance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vertigo Performance Clipless front axle extenders for the HPI Baja now available

Vertigo Performance have released our clipless/boltless front axle extenders. We have had this product in use for nearly 2 years and finally have them available to the public.

Some things that set Vertigo Extenders apart from others on the market:

Design? - We are the only company to produce an extender that has options of narrow or wide stance so you can tune your front end for the track within seconds.
Clips? - PFT!!!! No clips here!!
Bolts? - What bolts? who uses bolts? not Vertigo, not when they can break and get stuck in your hubs.
Price? - Better than the competitor
Originality? As with the majority of our product line our axles extenders are just another product we have put into the market place before the competitor.

If you want to go clipless and don't want to go wider our axles work with stock rear hubs to retain the stock width on the front of your HPI Baja

When you are Bashing you may want a wider stance, racing you may not have the turn in you need with the wider stance so you can, within just a few seconds take your front end from wide to narrow by using any stock style rear hub on Vertigo Boltless/Clipless shafts.

Kit includes:
2 - Hollowed steel flanged shafts
2 - 8mm Extended hubs (the same hubs we have sold thousands of for the rear of the HPI Baja)
2 - 4x24 Hardened Chromed European made steel pins
2 - Rubber retaining rings

Check out www.vertigoperformance.com

Old 08-17-2010, 05:55 PM
frumpy

Default RE: Vertigo Performance Clipless front axle extenders for the HPI Baja now available

Very nice,of course I don't have a baja anymore[]
Old 08-17-2010, 06:32 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Vertigo Performance Clipless front axle extenders for the HPI Baja now available

Great looking.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:42 PM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah Vertigo way to go I need 2 sets of those for the front for my 5b and 5t, and I wish you had of made the narrow width hubs of your own. Because alot of us likes the closed hubs instead of the open hubs like the stock one's. I also need another clutch bell and pinion set up for my 5t along with your cf brake pads.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:03 PM
vertigo performance

Do you mean like this?

The front shafts have a closed end so that there is no place for dirt to get in when using a stock rear hub on the front.
We realize everyone adding extenders will have rear hubs in their spare parts box, this being the reason we don't sell them with rear hubs. Also an enclosed rear hub would not seat all the way onto the front shaft as the end of the hub sits flush with the end of the shaft.

Thanks Crusher for the added support..

Cheers,
Old 08-17-2010, 08:07 PM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK cool but I also just like the look of your material and would like to have matching hubs for front and rear.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:15 PM
vertigo performance

Shoot me an email, I would like to better understand what set up you run and if we have something that can accommodate your set up

[email protected]

Cheers,