RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Giant Scale Cars (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/)
-   -   Here goes my GT100/Bartolone Racing/RCBO collaboration. (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/11141936-here-goes-my-gt100-bartolone-racing-rcbo-collaboration.html)

GT100 07-03-2012 05:15 PM

Here goes my GT100/Bartolone Racing/RCBO collaboration.

1 Attachment(s)
As many members know, all of my RCs up until now have been built with off the shelf stuff. Well, this is way different. Just about everything on this rig was custom made in some way or another and of course with how complex it is, I had some help. Like to mainly thank Chris Bartolone from Bartolone Racing, Pete from RCBurnOut and my local CNC guy. And for those that might ask why, just because I can. :D:D:D:D

DizzyRonson 07-03-2012 05:35 PM

RE: Here goes my GT100/Bartolone Racing/RCBO collaboration.

Looks intresting.. tell me more:D
One of a kind is always fun :D

Is that hydro brakes on there?
If so. Did you make them yourself?
If so. How did you do it?

I was having ideas of making hydro brakes..

Miami Jato 07-03-2012 08:21 PM

Nice GT, come out to Doral Sunday afternoon to run it. It's long and smooth, perfect for that car to run......Is this bernard?......

GT100 07-04-2012 01:47 AM

No, theyre regular cable brakes. They've worked just fine for me until this point so I'll stick to what I know.

ORIGINAL: DizzyRonson

Looks intresting.. tell me more:D
One of a kind is always fun :D

Is that hydro brakes on there?
If so. Did you make them yourself?
If so. How did you do it?

I was having ideas of making hydro brakes..

GT100 07-04-2012 01:49 AM

Yup, its me. Whats going on MJ. Just shortened up my name some. You guys have a nice running spot but by the time this thing get up to speed, it needs the same amount of room to stop it. Needs a bit more room to run. Its a beast.

ORIGINAL: Miami Jato

Nice GT, come out to Doral Sunday afternoon to run it. It's long and smooth, perfect for that car to run......Is this bernard?......

Miami Jato 07-04-2012 04:10 AM

Let me know when your gonna run it at Miami-dade or anywhere. I'd love to see it..

nitrohead5300 07-06-2012 06:26 AM

Wow, GT100 your car is looking killer!!! Can't wait to see the video. GT just looking at the pictures I recommend you put a parachute on that bad boy to stop it!!:D:D Looks fast just sitting there.

GT100 07-06-2012 01:21 PM

Thanks NH. As of now, Im running the standard 3 disk brake set up. Two up front and one on the layshaft. Had a the one on the layshaft made from a front brake. Cut and made smaller to fit. Havent had any issues with braking from speed runs yet. Hopefully they'll hold up.

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

Wow, GT100 your car is looking killer!!! Can't wait to see the video. GT just looking at the pictures I recommend you put a parachute on that bad boy to stop it!!:D:D Looks fast just sitting there.

nitrohead5300 07-06-2012 01:48 PM

I hope iy does good luck with your speed attemps.

MiamizFinest 07-14-2012 04:07 PM

Pretty sweet B, Give me a shot out when your going to run that thing id love to see that thing in action hang out, talk smack, the RC scene is DEAD. We gotta shock it back to life