Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Help find DLG video

Old 01-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Maylon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help find DLG video

In the past month or two I saw a DLG video that I am trying to find again. I’m not even sure which forum it was on, maybe this one or one of the others. I’m posting this same request on the others also. I have tried the search and just plain looking at all the threads for the past two months. I have scoured You Tube, no luck. I have seen a lot of nice videos but not the one I’m looking for. The best I can remember it was of a guy launching, flying, catching and re-launching nonstop very quickly, one flight after another. It seemed professionally photographed and was done very well and he seemed like an expert flyer. It may have even been a promo for a specific DLG.I realize my description could fit many videos but that’s the best I can do. Anyway I know it’s a long shot but maybe it will ring a bell with someone. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:34 AM
KiwiKid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Help find DLG video

Was this the one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8FpR..._nGZe1ef60mF3C

There is a bunch more here : http://www.youtube.com/user/pnaton/search?query=dlg
Old 01-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Maylon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help find DLG video

Thanks Kiwi. Nice video but not the one I'm looking for.
Thanks again for the effort.