Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

NSP Bird of Prey design?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 08:07 PM
rdeis
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NSP Bird of Prey design?

Looking for information on the old Northeast Sailplane Products Bird of Prey C.

Had one of these a long time ago and liked it, would like another. But, it's an old design so I figure they're probably all gone so I'll need to reproduce it from scratch....
Old 02-17-2013, 01:50 PM
01VIPER27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: NSP Bird of Prey design?

The Bird Of Time by Dynam is a good cheap sail plane as well.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:56 PM
rdeis

Default RE: NSP Bird of Prey design?

Completely different animal.

Northeast Sailplane Product's Bird of Prey was a high-end performance airplane in the late 90's/early 2000's. Carbon/Glass, 6 channel.etc.

I was able to find one of the guys that helped manufacture them on RCGroups and got the complete specs, so I'll probably be scratch building one.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:24 AM
Howard O

Hi rdeis
I'm replying to your post of 7 yrs ago so not sure whether you will get this! I'm based in the uk and have a Northeast Sailplanes Bird of Prey that I bought around 20 years ago. I've flown it possibly 20 times but not for the last 10 -15 years. With the current virus situation I'm isolated at home and was having a clear out and wondering whether to fly again or sell. Let me know if you are interested.