Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring
Reload this Page >

allusive 2.2 6210 receiver issue.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

allusive 2.2 6210 receiver issue.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 10:17 AM
zalex820

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default allusive 2.2 6210 receiver issue.

Hello everyone. I just got back into rc after a 5 year brake and decided to build an Allusive 2.2. I completed the build today and was trying to setup and adjust all the servos when I noticed that one of the two elevator servos was only turning in one direction (down) i started troubleshooting and figured out that it is not the servo but the spectrum 6210 receiver, I have one servo from the v-tail plugged into rudder and the other into elevator.The elevator chan in fine but the rudder only moves down. I am wondering if its something I did in the setting of my DX6I. Any help would be appropriated. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:14 PM
gyrocptr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zalex820
... I have one servo from the v-tail plugged into rudder and the other into elevator.The elevator chan in fine but the rudder only moves down. ...
Is your Tx mode 2: elevator and aileron on the right stick?
Do you want to control rudder with the right stick?
If "yes" to both above: plug one servo into "aileron" output and one servo into "elevator" output of Rx; and select "elevon" mix in your Tx menu.