Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring
Reload this Page >

Futba 9cap seting flaps and elevtor mix HELP!

Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Futba 9cap seting flaps and elevtor mix HELP!

Old 03-10-2004, 08:12 AM
thornburg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futba 9cap seting flaps and elevtor mix HELP!

can someone help me setup a mix for spolier and elevator. I cant figure it out and futaba acts liek i just asked somthing that is foreign to this world. I would like to have it either on vrd or 3 pole switch.

thanks
Old 03-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Landi
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Futba 9cap seting flaps and elevtor mix HELP!

If I understood u rite u are talking about your airbrakes = Spoiler.

The setting is very easy. U just have to get in to your advanced mixings and find one u are not using than look for the one u want as master and the elevator as slave. afther this u set a offset on the slave.

It is hard to explain without riting a romance but try this if it does not wotk u can contact me and we go over it again.

I agree Futaba is terrible [>:][:@] when u have a question happen to me before.

Saludos Landi
Old 03-10-2004, 11:06 PM
thornburg

just found out that futaba has recalled the 9cap for a defective chip in flap mode. that would explain why my mixes were missing that i just set.

i was trying to get my vtail and my spoiler on ch.6 to deploy using teh VRD H switch so i could control the amount at different times.
Old 03-20-2004, 12:17 AM
sydlow

NOOOOO!!!!! Recall!!!! [] I just got my new 9c delivered this morning. Is there anything on futaba's webpage about the recall? I almost bought the 7c. Maybe I should have. Oh well. I am using the 9c for a Great Planes Spirit Elite ARF. I am guessing that I will have to send mine back for the recall. I am new at this hobby so any input would be much appreciated.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:50 AM
Landi
My Feedback: (1)

Well

Regarding this recall.

I did not had any problems with the programming on mine all the mixers work flaps airlerons and so on.

One of my planes needs 9 chanels to operate in reality I need more lets c: 2 for Airlerons, 2 for Flaps, one for Spoilers with a MSA-10, One for ruder, one for elevator, one for release, one for vario, one for retract and one for wheel brake this makes lets c ... 11 chanels, as u can c I need more chanels than I realy have so I had to become cretive vario and wheel breaks are together, release and retract are together so now we are down to 9.

Now to some mixings: Speed setting, and start setting, Flap - airlerons, Airlerons and Flaps, Flaps alone on a slider, Elevator double rate, Ruder - airlerons, in fligth change of speed and start settings over knob to change wing chamber, Flaps - elevator mixing, To resume I dont have any more mixers left on the radio.

I'm relay disapointed [:@][>:][] with the 9C for only one reason that the ch 9 is just a on and of chanel with no programing cababilities. But I do love the sliders on the side, the free switch asignement and the ease of programing.

Saludos

Landi