Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

10x radio Setups

Old 12-14-2004, 04:22 PM
Bob_B
My Feedback: (11)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 10x radio Setups

I fly a JR 10X and I'm looking for mix setups for a 2m ship with flaps and ailerons for reference.. I'm using the quad flaps as a starting point and I think I have most of it sorted out. I had to uses mixes for camber and relex settings, are there any other suggestions.
I would love to see how other people are doing their setups for comparison.
Bob
Old 12-14-2004, 06:53 PM
10channel-delete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 10x radio Setups

i flew a 10X in my flapped scale saiplanes, and my "trick" set-up was using the snap button to go into an aerobatic mode. in that mode, with the depression of the button, the rudder would uncouple, the differential would be greatly reduced, and the flaps and ailerons would couple. thus, i was able to do much better aerobatics than simply using the sticks. a number of the jr corporate team guys are glider jockeys, and they have some pretty good set-up ideas they are always willing to share - i never used flight modes but they were always something i thought might be fun a big scale ship.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:19 PM
Bob_B

I tried to get some info from Horizon specifically metioning this to the contact person. But no help was offered.
I spend some more time with the dsc and get exactly what I need. It's just more work than some other systems.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:00 AM
cminer
My Feedback: (1)

I've use Mike Lachowski's setup with success. It can be found here: http://www.charlesriverrc.org/articl...rogramming.htm
Old 12-15-2004, 10:04 AM
cminer
My Feedback: (1)

There used to be a better (later) version of Mike Lachowski's 10x setup which included graphics. I've been unable to locate it on the web. Does anyone know where to find it?
Old 12-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Bob_B

Thanks for the post, that is exactly what I was looking for.
Bob