Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Wik Condor

Old 09-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Marniesman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wik Condor

Well, seems I have bought something that has you all stumped.................. no replies. So.......... I now have the Condor, have started the process of modifying from nitro fuel to electric ( really can't be doing with the noise!) and it's all going very well. I have to say, the plane in the skin does not disappoint at all. It is a beautifully made high class european model..... with what looks like akevlar glass fuselarge, solid covered wings and the best set of airbrakes I've ever seen!!! Can't wait for the last bits to arrive to finish the electrifying and then on to my own maiden...... ye hah!
While here, and to tryto illicit some responses, any of you have the little cermark ultimate biplane??? I know it's a long way from gliding elegance, but I just fancied an easy chuck in the car throw about the skies model. Any opinions would be appreciated. Ta, P