Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Spare Parts

Old 09-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Delta_Wiskey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spare Parts

Hello all,

So I have a plane and could not bring it with me on my travels, so Iwent ahead and bought a heli to help time fly. After reading many forms and reviews and having some experiance with 4 channel helis, I got the Esky Belt CP V2. Man is that difficult to control!!! Anyways after being thick headed and not listening to all the warnings people were giving me on how difficult it is to fly and different it is than a 4ch. Iwas doing great till the main plastic gear started to strip, And I had a hard landing. I bent the flybar and feathering shaft. I want to buy all the replacement parts (and a training kit.) but can't find the feathering bar online that is in stock. Iwas wondering if anyone knows the best place to buy all my replacement parts and them being in stock?

Lastly with the Esky I got the carbon fiber blades. Is there something Ineed to do to make sure those are on right? It didn't seem right the way the blades would just lie there unlike the wood blades it came with.

Any and all advice is much appreciated.

-Delta
Old 09-08-2011, 07:57 AM
olefart

Default RE: Spare Parts

Here you are. http://www.eskyhelicopters.com/esky-belt-parts-c-5.html
Old 09-11-2011, 10:02 AM
swashplate

Default RE: Spare Parts

What do you mean the carbons just lie there unlike the woodies? They should be firm but not clamped in. They need to be able to "lead and lag" or self straighten, once spun up. Should be able to get esky parts GALORE on ebay.