Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Walkera Heli opinions....

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Walkera Heli opinions....

Old 11-07-2011, 06:46 PM
brad2185

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera Heli opinions....

So, I was walking thru the mall over the weekend and came across a kiosk that had stacks of different types of helicopters for sale. After talking to the guy for a little bit, I found out that they seem to be a decent hobby grade helicopter and the prices are fairly cheap with plenty of manufacture support with parts and upgrades including flybarless set-ups. Has anybody flew or own one of these heli's and could give me some reviews or opinions on them. I was looking at a particular model, it was a 400 size flybarless 6ch. RTF for like $280. Heres the website link....http://www.helipal.com/select-by-brand_walkera-helicopters.html

Old 11-08-2011, 09:51 AM
bada61265

Default RE: Walkera Heli opinions....

hi you might want to sift threw the models show on the page your link is too. theres several models there that may or may not be the one your talking about, once you figure out which one it is then someone might have some more info on it.

based on the info id guess your talking about the Walkera HM 4F200. ive seen them on youtube and a google search should get you some reviews and videos.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:17 AM
brad2185

Default RE: Walkera Heli opinions....

Yea, I noticed that. The model number I held in my hand at the mall was a V400D02. Heres the new link.

http://www.helipal.com/walkera-hm-v4...z-edition.html