Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Need a new radio, SD-10G or 8FG Super?

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.
View Poll Results: A poll
8FG
66.67%
SD-10G
33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Need a new radio, SD-10G or 8FG Super?

Old 02-04-2012, 06:18 AM
roweder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a new radio, SD-10G or 8FG Super?

I have a Beam E4 and a Blade SR, and I need a radio for them.

One thing that is really important to me is whether the radio has an electronic E-ring or not. I know that the 8FG has an electronic E-Ring feature, but I cannot seem to find out (without buying it myself) if the SD-10G has an electronic E-Ring, can anyone who has a SD-10G tell me if it has a programmable E-Ring for swash plate travel limiting when combining aileron and elevator inputs?

I have an Airtronics MT-4 for my RC Cars, and I love the radio to death, but I have never owned a Futaba radio before.

Also, all of my servo connectors are JR, so when plugging them into a Futaba receiver, I will have to watch polarity more closely because they will fit in the wrong way.
Edit: I bought a 6J because I realized that it had all of the features I need. The feature that I was mostly concerned with was the E-Ring.

Admin - If it is convenient for you, please delete this post. Thank you