Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade sr

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 05:51 AM
ddjohnson5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Blade sr

Question : Is the light on the receiver supposed to be solid or is it suppose to blink? Mine sometimes is solid and sometimes it is blinking. What is this trying to tell me or is this correct/normal ?
Again thanks for the info.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ddjohnson5

Question :
Is the light on the receiver supposed to be solid or is it suppose to blink? Mine sometimes is solid and sometimes it is blinking. What is this trying to tell me or is this correct/normal ?
Again thanks for the info.
Hello ddjohnson5,

The led light on the receiver should be solid when the binding is effective;
suggest you go through the binding procedure again.

Are you using the HP6DSM ? or what is your transmiter ?

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 05-02-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:48 PM
bignuggets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had my Blade SR for 4 weeks. Flew it approximately 90 seconds total time. I am NOT a newbie with helis. 1st time I flew it the tail motor blew out after 30 seconds. $50.00 worth of parts and new tail motor later I flew it again. Hey it stayed in the air for almost 1 minute before a new tail motor blew out. No crash this time. Replaced the tail motor again. 3rd flight lasted about 2 seconds. It nose dived into the grass blowing it to smithereens! There was not 1 part that I could salvage. Everything was bent, broken or missing. My friends at my flying field really got a good laugh. Hilarious, it was. I guess I'll stick to me Honey Bee 3.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bignuggets
I had my Blade SR for 4 weeks. Flew it approximately 90 seconds total time. I am NOT a newbie with helis. 1st time I flew it the tail motor blew out after 30 seconds. $50.00 worth of parts and new tail motor later I flew it again. Hey it stayed in the air for almost 1 minute before a new tail motor blew out. No crash this time. Replaced the tail motor again. 3rd flight lasted about 2 seconds. It nose dived into the grass blowing it to smithereens! There was not 1 part that I could salvage. Everything was bent, broken or missing. My friends at my flying field really got a good laugh. Hilarious, it was. I guess I'll stick to me Honey Bee 3.
Sorry to read about your mishap bignuggetts.
There will be better days.

Zor