Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

CX-

Old 08-21-2014, 11:14 PM
TATIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CX-3X2000 for Copter/X 450 Black Angel and Spektrum DX8

Hi

I have a DX7 and DX8 using the CX450BA with a CX-3X2000 Gyro V2.4 for FBL. Also, using an ORANGE 7 RX.

I had problems tuning the Heli trying to configure the software with the DX8 something I have not had with DX7. The software does not adjust the Servo endpoints for the AILE, ELEV and PITCH, but it does adjust appropriately the RUDDER. With the DX7, I have no issues, it adjust the endpoints on all servos.

I tried the DX7 and when I am about to lift, around 50% throttle the swash tips to the left, hitting the tips of the blades against the concrete. I tried the DX8, with the same endpoints as the DX7 and happened the same...

I am using 80% DR and 40% EXPO for AILE, ELEV and PITCH, while the RUDDER is set to 10% EXPO and 80% DR.

Regards

Last edited by TATIG; 08-29-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Title incorrect
Old 10-07-2014, 01:36 PM
TATIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Problem solved... Nothing to do with the DX8, nothing to do with the Orange RXc(as recommended by Horizon)... it was in fact that the manual describes the position of the CX-3x2000 on the left side up-side-up with cables running towards the boom... when looking closely to the software v2.4, it is hard to see, but the cables are towards the front... once changed, the heli was hovering without a hitch... Thank you...