Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Beginner Tx Settings Question for 200 S / 230 S

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Beginner Tx Settings Question for 200 S / 230 S

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 05:58 AM
garyv440

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beginner Tx Settings Question for 200 S / 230 S

As an rc heli beginner and owner of a Blade 200 S bnf and a Spektrum DX6 gen 3 Tx,this is my first time setting up a profile for my heli.... I have been struggling to understand some of the parameter settings directly from the manual.

Question 1:

I set Aux 1 " panic mode " to switch "A" and reversed it., the book recommends button "I "....or does this only need to be reversed when putting "panic mode " on the button " I " ?

Question 2:

I created my D/R and expos on a 3 position switch, or is it only recommended to put D/R's and expos on a 2 position switch?...

Thanks ...Gary

Last edited by garyv440; 05-18-2017 at 06:25 PM. Reason: re-phrase question
Old 01-02-2018, 04:28 PM
cloudrider

Hi Gary,
Now Jan 2018 I've not been on the forum for some time and only just read your post. Have you had any success getting to grips with you Spekrum DX6?
Old 06-03-2018, 03:57 AM
Ab2048

Default New to helis also. 200S BFN to DX6 scenario also

My situation is in flight mode1 while throttling up servos drive swashplate towards rear elevator and right aileron slowly. Have to counteract with a lot of input. Same in mode 2. Mode 3 however no swashplate movement while takeoff. Once airborn I can switch to mode 1 or 2 and heli flies normal.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:46 PM
harryxtc

Originally Posted by Ab2048
My situation is in flight mode1 while throttling up servos drive swashplate towards rear elevator and right aileron slowly. Have to counteract with a lot of input. Same in mode 2. Mode 3 however no swashplate movement while takeoff. Once airborn I can switch to mode 1 or 2 and heli flies normal.
Read the manual and do a recalibration flight, should sort it out