Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Just starting out used with issue

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Just starting out used with issue

Old 01-25-2020, 08:29 AM
christbiker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just starting out used with issue

Hello! Bought my first RC Heli, a used VieFly V388, and it has a strange (to me) problem. I bought a charger for it and the battery seemed to charge up fine in about 80 minutes. I put new, heavy duty AAA batteries in the controller. I turn on the heli and then the controller and the controller's red light blinks and then goes steady( I assume when it syncs with the heli.) Nothing happens. I move the left control from bottom and the heli starts the blades spinning for about 3 seconds and then stops. No other controller change makes anything happen. I can turn the heli off and back on and repeat this process with the same results. I can change the position of the right control before slowly moving the left and can get each of the 3 motors to turn on for the 3 seconds and then stop responding.
This unit belonged to a friend who passed away a couple of years ago and has been just setting.
Any helpful ideas or guidance?
Old 01-29-2020, 10:40 AM
Mgfiest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Helicopter_LS212.pdf

maybe this link could help you... that's an old heli.. good luck