Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Walkera36 controless flight

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Walkera36 controless flight

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Bretuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera36 controless flight

Hi, I hovered the walkera36 15min with brushless motor, ESC tower pro 30A and lipo 11.1v-1800mAH 10c all ok, I changed lipo a 11.1v-2200aAH 10c then problem, more power was used to get off ground and when it did sprang up to 1 foot where I hovered it, 2min into hover heli pointed skywards and started going backwards, hit ground and lucky training gear was on did no damage, the whole time I pitched forward and cut throttle but nothing happened, heli stopped on its own, this happened the following day to. Glad I wasn't ant higher than 1 foot from ground. Anyone HELP
Old 02-06-2007, 01:26 PM
ross_jsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera36 controless flight

the answer to your problem is (drum role)....................................its a walkera!!!!

there electrics are $#1+ and you will need to replace them to fly