Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Need HELP controlling the Blade CX2

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Need HELP controlling the Blade CX2

Old 12-09-2007, 12:35 PM
boldaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need HELP controlling the Blade CX2

First Cx2 I had to return to the LHS and they replaced it because they couldn't fly it either now the second one seems to be very unstable as well,
When I set the Rudder trim almost all the way to the right, Elevator trim up two notches and alerion trim three notches to the left the Blade CX2 will hover hands off for about 3 seconds then it starts wandering all over the place. I have to continue to fight it and I am lucky if I can keep it in a 10 foot circle. I have went thru 6 battery charges and I thought it would be more stable than this. I have RealFlight G4 and the coaxial heli on it is super stable and I can control it and I can land it anywhere I want to, should the CX2 be this stable as well?????.

I have rudder trim all the way to the right and it still turns left is there a way to increase this trim more?

Maybe it is just me!
What am I doing wrong?
Old 12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
mrasmm

Default RE: Need HELP controlling the Blade CX2

it's all about setup. Read this and see if it helps you any
http://www.heli-wiki.com/mediawiki/i..._and_CX2_Setup

and check out the rest of the cx2 articles on this page
http://www.heli-wiki.com/mediawiki/i...hp/Index:HOWTO
Old 12-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Morchaint

I have owned a blade cx 2 for nearly a year now and one of the biggest problems is space. just a little phisics leson is that your helicopter is pushing air down and then that air bounces off of the ground, bounces around and hits your helicopter. that makes alot of turbulance for such a light helicopter. so the more room you have to fly in the better. you will also overcome some problems with time and experience.[8D]
Old 12-09-2007, 03:34 PM
boldaker

Thanks for the links, I have adjusted the proportional adjustment and and lubed the flybar linkage it was sticking just a little bit and now I have to wait for battery to charge up so I can test it.
Thanks again

Old 12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
boldaker

OK this is great I can actually fly it in the house now and don't have to go to the cold garage anymore....

THANKS,