Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

HELP!! Honey Bee FP won't fly!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

HELP!! Honey Bee FP won't fly!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 02:27 AM
KezzerOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!! Honey Bee FP won't fly!!

Hello all!! I've been absent for a while..... Been studying for my finals and haven't really had much of a chance to do anything heli related. Anyway, they are all over now, so I can resume spending money on parts I break when I crash!

Kodak.... To answer your question, I am using a 4530 prop for my tail. Amazingly, I haven't broken it yet! But when that time comes, and it will come, I have 3 spares. If you look at my post a month or so back, there is a pick of the DD tail. Because the GWS tails are so wimpy, I modified the stock tail with my Dremel to fit the bigger motor. Another thing I had to do was add some weight to the nose of my canopy. The GWS motor is so much heavier that it throws the CG waaaayyy off. Even if I put my lipo as far up as possible, it was still super tail heavy. I ended up taping 3 pennies in the very tip of the nose to balance it out. Depending on what type of battery and canopy you use, it may be different.

I have been using the M24 blades for a while now and really like them.... However, they are $12.99 a pair plus $8 s&h!!! I am on my second pair and they are starting to get a tad beat up. So in order to try to save a bit of money, I ordered a few pairs of these [link=http://www.aero-fever.net/product_info.php?products_id=630&osCsid=90f7855efdcce1b2fddf5459520322f8]blades[/link]. They are supposedly the stock blade for the Compy FP. They are wood, flat bottom, with a 9 degree pitch. So I'll keep you guys updated on how well they worked.

Has anybody had any breakthrough performances or discoveries lately??
Old 06-16-2008, 07:39 PM
rparn2
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!! Honey Bee FP won't fly!!

Did everyone abadone this post I am having trouble with my tail not holding give it some throtle and it spins to the right tried adjusting the pot and gain did not work is the motor getting bad or the 4in1 not sure any sure way to tell thanks have a great day Rick