Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

9303 jr venture setup?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

9303 jr venture setup?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:20 PM
dspadler
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 jr venture setup?

Is there a setup sheet for the 9303 and the JR venture 30?
Old 01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
leelee

Default RE: 9303 jr venture setup?

I am looking for the same thing. Just picked up a venture 50 used and dont know much about helis. It would help to have a set up for the 9303. If I run across one I will post it and let you know.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:14 AM
dooleyje

The Venture manual is based on JR radios and if you follow it completely you will have a nearly perfect set up your first Hover. You can down load all manuals at Horizon Hobbys. All Jr radios program screens are almost the same so you will see when you get into it.

Jim
Old 01-30-2008, 10:17 AM
dspadler

I cant find a heli setup for the JR 9303 at Horizon
Thanks
Old 01-30-2008, 11:32 AM
dooleyje

You need to look at your Venture manual for set up and the 9303 manual to tell you how to nav. through the programs. The Venture manual gives you the set up. I have 2 Ventures and the Venture manual gave me all I needed for a great setup. I use a Futaba 9c so I had refer to the Venture manual and it gave that info also. I already knew how to nav. through my radio. You would look at the 8103 set up sheets in the book. The 10X is a little different.

Jim
Old 01-30-2008, 11:49 AM
dspadler

Yeh Ive gone thru the 8103 setup with the 9303 but JR has changed some of the screens and some of the properties in the screens from one radio to the other and its a little confusing for this 52yo. Im not exactly dumb to PC's and software but with the combination of not understanding all the heli terminalogy and what values to put where in combination with trying to use JR's 8103 setting with my 9303 I just get bum fussled. LOL
Thanks
Donj
by the way youre in Huntsville, N.C?
where is Huntsville (close to)
Im in Clinton, N.C
Old 01-30-2008, 04:26 PM
dooleyje

Come to Huntersville. I am near Charlotte about 12mi's north. LEELEE you are also welcome to come.. and I will help you set it up. We can write everything down. Keep in mind that not all heli's set up the same. We have to set yours up with the servo and servo arms and gyro and gyro tail servo that you are using. Both of my Ventures are different because the combinations are different. You and I are close to the same age, I'm 55.m You get to buy the refreshments. HA HA

I am a die hard JR fan who likes Futaba too. So I would be glad to sit down with you anytime.

Jim
Old 01-30-2008, 04:49 PM
dspadler

The only problem is Im about 3 hours from you. My wife had a seminar in Charlotte this past week in at the Radisson but we opted to go to Myrtle Beach and just chill out. Of course she had to hit all the shops. LOL. I went to MB's hobby shop but wasnt impressed. I think it was the first one in M.B. Very small. But maybe we can get together sometime. Im a member of the Piedmont Aeromodlers club in Fayetteville, N.C. You may have been to some of our fun flys. We are very fortunate to have a very nice field. 700' runway in a 250 acre hay field. Dead stick is no problem as long as you can just see it. LOL Well got to get out of here and go pick up grandbaby. Ill get back to you and we can get it all striaight. LOL
Thanks and catch you later
Don Butler
Old 01-30-2008, 06:30 PM
dooleyje

Don I Look forward to meet you.

Jim
Old 01-30-2008, 06:37 PM
dooleyje

Don I Look forward to meet you. Your not that far away. Well, if my wife is driving any way. Yes I have been to your field lots of times. I belong to the RC WINGERS in Mooresville (Lots of helicopters) and also belong to the Huntersville club. You may remember me from the York County Flyers in York ,S.C. I flew Helis and giant scale then and traveled aroung the IMAC circuit. I also was a member of Sumter SC club were I flew Pattern back in the 70's with my old buddy Tom Brown.

Jim