Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Advanced Heli No Exp (2009 Esky belt cp v2)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Advanced Heli No Exp (2009 Esky belt cp v2)

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 07:17 PM
shonsolo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advanced Heli No Exp (2009 Esky belt cp v2)

Well my delivery was shipped on monday. Scheduled to be delivered on tomorrow 2-13-2009. Xheli seems to be reliable so far. The simulator, training gear, and heli are arriving. Im so excited well I'll keep you all informed. 2009 Esky Belt CP V2 6CH EskyHeli_E023GA_BeltCP-V2-Green 1 254.95 Add Anti-Crash Kit? = Yes, I hateRC Remote Control 3D breaking parts (+$6)Electric Helicopter CCPM Add Exceed RC Flight SimulatorRTF Software? = Yes, I needtraining(+$19.95)Subtotal 254.95Coupon discount -10.00(xxheli10)Subtotal 244.95Shipping 14.55Tax 0.00Total 259.50
Old 02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
bad400

Default RE: Advanced Heli No Exp (2009 Esky belt cp v2)

thats a good price

just make sure you do the head adjustments/preflight setup before flying the heli.
it will save you alot of money if you have a proper head setup
look on helifreak.com for finless bob`s esky video`s it will show you what im speaking of
Old 02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
FLYGUY09

Default RE: Advanced Heli No Exp (2009 Esky belt cp v2)

Shonsolo - We have the exact same order. I got my Belt V2 a few weeks ago. See my other post on your E-Sky forum thread. I haven't flown it and frankly to ckicken snit to fly it just yet.[X(]

So far I'm still trying to learn how to set it up right and am still getting in Sim practice on FMS but I am getting Clearview in a day or two. There is a Belt CP V2 thread started on page 2 or 3 of this forum. We'll both need to start updating that thread with pics and our experience and stuff. I'll be learning this heli right along with you!