Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Syma Titan Dragonfly 2 or Big Outdoor Lama RC Helicopter

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Syma Titan Dragonfly 2 or Big Outdoor Lama RC Helicopter

Old 03-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Draganfly4u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Syma Titan Dragonfly 2 or Big Outdoor Lama RC Helicopter

I was wondering if anyone flew any of these copters before?
I am just stuck on which one to get. i am looking for easy flying and long flight time. 15 min for the titan is not bad. not sure how long the flight for the Big Outdoor Lama RC Helicopter

http://www.xheli.com/titan-helicopter-2-channel.html

http://www.xheli.com/esbicolarche.html
Old 03-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Gonwee

Default RE: Syma Titan Dragonfly 2 or Big Outdoor Lama RC Helicopter

The first one is only 2 channels, so you won't have much control over where it's going. But it's probably a lot easier to set up.

The lama has the advantage of being a full controlable helicopter, but will take a little more adjustment for trims to get it flying right.(Size and coxial design should make it easy to fly. And you can buy replacement parts for it if it breaks)

I say get the lama, you'll be tired of it soon enough anyway, but at least it'll still be there to play with in smaller areas/inside.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:58 AM
kip51035

I am looking at a Syma Titan on Ebay. It has no swash plate and no servos that I can see and all the other pictures are the same. The add says it has full flight control and comes with everything. What gives?