Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Help!Mystery brushless ESC and/or motor problem !

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Help!Mystery brushless ESC and/or motor problem !

Old 05-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Dorex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!Mystery brushless ESC and/or motor problem !

Hello everybody!
I purchased a while ago an Esky King 2 and as everybody would expect,the stock motor(brushed) burned out first thing.I ended up buying a Mystery Pentium 30A brushless ESC and a Mystery KV 4200 motor.Installed them and tested them out-no problem (didn't program the ESC-left it with the default settings).After few minutes,the motor started to lose power and figured it must have been the battery running low after so many power ups for adjustments.Changed the battery and since then,my motor makes a beep sound when connecting the battery, folowing this pattern: 2x beep then 2x beep,beep then 2x beep,beep,beep and starts over.I figured the ESC needed me to confirm the type of battery going straight into programming mode so I turned on my transmitter,pushed up the throttle stick and connected the battery to the heli.During the first pair of (single) beeps I moved quickly the stick to low,hoping to hear a long beep for confirmation.Never happened. and I can't get my heli to work again.Could anybody give me a hint? It would be highly appreciated...
Dorex
Old 05-26-2009, 06:46 AM
one thumb

Default RE: Help!Mystery brushless ESC and/or motor problem !

I found a bit of ESC info at:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511753.

one thumb

Old 05-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Dorex

Default RE: Help!Mystery brushless ESC and/or motor problem !

Hi,thanks for your advice/suggestion.Couldn't figure it out though but thanks anyways...Really appreciated!
Old 04-08-2022, 06:05 AM
PennyPax

Default Did you ever find solution?

Originally Posted by Dorex
Hello everybody!
I purchased a while ago an Esky King 2 and as everybody would expect,the stock motor(brushed) burned out first thing.I ended up buying a Mystery Pentium 30A brushless ESC and a Mystery KV 4200 motor.Installed them and tested them out-no problem (didn't program the ESC-left it with the default settings).After few minutes,the motor started to lose power and figured it must have been the battery running low after so many power ups for adjustments.Changed the battery and since then,my motor makes a beep sound when connecting the battery, folowing this pattern: 2x beep then 2x beep,beep then 2x beep,beep,beep and starts over.I figured the ESC needed me to confirm the type of battery going straight into programming mode so I turned on my transmitter,pushed up the throttle stick and connected the battery to the heli.During the first pair of (single) beeps I moved quickly the stick to low,hoping to hear a long beep for confirmation.Never happened. and I can't get my heli to work again.Could anybody give me a hint? It would be highly appreciated...
Dorex
I know this is an old post, but if you are still on did you ever find a solution. I have exact same problem now. thanks