Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

MY G2 IS NOT BOOTING UP UPON PLUG IN

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

MY G2 IS NOT BOOTING UP UPON PLUG IN

Old 01-13-2010, 12:43 PM
PAULAZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY G2 IS NOT BOOTING UP UPON PLUG IN

I got it for xmas from my fiancee, and after a minor mishap (turning on controller without having throttle at zero) it refuses to recognize the controller upon plugging in the battery.

In face, the gyro has a little red light that goes on and another little red led lower on the chassis goes on, but the gyro does not boot or anything.

What did I do to it? !!

I am sooo frustrated, having screwed it up before I could even crash it a couple of times! lol

help?

Old 01-16-2010, 09:56 AM
kenn_palmer

Default RE: MY G2 IS NOT BOOTING UP UPON PLUG IN

Is the throttle stick all the way down and radio on when you plug in the flight battery?
Old 01-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Ybenjulkay2x

Default RE: MY G2 IS NOT BOOTING UP UPON PLUG IN

I could tell the those switch at the back of the remote is not in order, also is number 12 on position, then the setting of your gyro was been change, as i remember those switch at the back must be...............
#1.......off
#2.......off
#3.......off
#4.......on
#5.......off
#6.......on
#7.......off
#8.......on
#9.......off
#10.....off
#11.....off
#12.....off
the #12 is for gyro sensitivity.........right dial...o%..........left dial .........about 70%
#10 is for the pitch, need pitch gauge to do this
#11 is for your head speed and expo. for the servo
turn on 10,11,12 switch ON one at a time to do the adj. when your done in 10, turn off then do the next.