Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Volitation 9053

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 06:07 AM
mad.rottwailer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volitation 9053

i have this heli and it's ok for beginners i think.
i have one problem: when starting it and lift it a few centimeters for hovering is always going backwards why?
i moved the battery in front as far as i can but still the same, also the triming doesn't solve it....
i am sure this is a balance problem, but how to solve this?
thank you!
Old 06-10-2010, 02:54 PM
bauerbach

Default RE: Volitation 9053

when you lift it by its main shaft, it should hang level, thats the easiest way to see if its a balance problem...

looks to be a 3 channel though? so maybe...not? I would assume that proper balancing would still apply, not that it would rely that tail rotor to keep it level. but in any case, maybe it does, and maybe its not doing its job. I know in general anything tail rotor related with a small electric motor is frequently a source of problems.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Daddy G

Hi there,

I have the same heli and it's weighted to the rear slightly! I've taped a couple of small coins (need to experiment with this a little) on the inside of the canopy at the bottom as near to the front as possible. This has resulted in a slight forward drift but this is better than to the rear. If I played around with it I'm sure I could get it spot on but this way it allows you to hover fairly easily! Other than that I've found this to be a grat little helicopter!

Hope this helps you.

Daddy G
Old 07-04-2010, 03:42 PM
midntpumkin

here is mine it flyes great, you need to put the battery way into the front as mine is as far as the wires let it go. i also needed to add a small fishing weight to the inside of the front canopy.
i like it alot and flying outside with 0 wind is fun any wind or breeze its a kite

Old 01-26-2011, 08:36 PM
glidersails

hey guys,i just my voli 9053,i got it from xheli.com,they are located in baldwin park ca,north of la,not japan,i ordered it tuesday morning at 10.00 am it was at my home here in orange county ca via ups next day at 11.00 am,thats fast shippin right there,total cost bird and all was 70.15 not bad at all,my blade cx2 was close to 200.00 out the door,2 yrs ago,not to mention everthing i have replaced on it,and extra batts,servos,blades upper and lower,servos,motors,skids,now its a 300.00 bird,and with all help i recieved it still realy hard to control,my other micro heli is a syma 107-g its sweet for indoors,but when the sun goes down and no wind ive had little critter at least 80 ft in the air,the led lights are cool to ,i bought that one at local mall for 50.00.now the wind kikin here in so cal,cant much do much,with the helis but i have a single seat blokart landsailer,you get in it and go like hell,on asphault,or dry lake,like elmirage in barstow ca,or prim in los vegas nev,these toys are the ****,although there not cheap,if you a flat area thats big you can lots of fun in a blokart,you can check out the real deal at hooters landsailer .com there will links to rdw el mirage,or wayne at elmerage,with helment cams,and mast cams prstty cool stuff,the orange one is my freind don,the blue one is me, the white wind chaser is his son ,enjoy and ill post the voli 9053 as i can light er off,tootlls from the the gider