Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Raptor 30V2 blade question.

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Raptor 30V2 blade question.

Old 06-13-2012, 05:13 PM
green river rc
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor 30V2 blade question.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/550mm-Carbon...item1c1f39204a

Will these blades work for a Raptor 30V2? I recently dug my heli out of the moth balls and it needs new blades, I have been away from rc helis for a while and and not really up to speed on all the newest products and information. I'm not really a 3D flyer, sometimes a flip or roll or something but mainly hovers and just wallering around in the sky. The price is attractive but if they are not up to snuff or there is something better fell free offer any advise.

Thanks for your time!
David
Old 06-14-2012, 04:29 AM
ATVAlliance

Default RE: Raptor 30V2 blade question.

I would assume they would since they are 550mm in length.  I dont know if the grip area thickness or the hole to mount them is the same though.  I guess you could ask the seller a question to see to make sure. 

Old 06-14-2012, 09:53 AM
rotor09

Default RE: Raptor 30V2 blade question.

Looks like they may work, though they may need spacers between the root and the grips.

personally I would not buy them simply because I have wasted a lot of money over the years buying blades from these type of sellers, only to find the quality to be very questionable. Many were badly balanced, had the CG's in different locations on each blade, had designs that caused flutter, used construction methods that proved unsafe (throwing a blade off in mid flight which causes the heli to explode) etc.

I have had good wood blades that cost less, flew better and where safer.