Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

tail pitch

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2019, 12:24 AM
brad47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tail pitch

hi, if someone out their has a robe futura gold helicopter maybe they will help me out. anyhow, i was wondering why the tail blades have a lot more pitch to the right . the left only has about maybe 6% pitch. the pitch slider can only go so far to the left. any help would highly be appreciated.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:41 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Because one way is fighting torque, the other way is letting torque do its thing which takes a lot less pitch.

When "centered" the pitch will be offset several degrees to fight torque at hover power.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Rockin Heli

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tail

One is a pusher and one is a puller, thats what they call it. Check and set your travel distance on your left and right rudder distance and make sure that your end points are not to far out. If the end points are set 100% your servo will be in a bind and causing the servo to be over worked and get hot. I also add a little expo to soften it up some , but I also am not a 3d flyer.