Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Kyosho EP Caliber M24

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 01:11 PM
GeloCityRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho EP Caliber M24

Hello all great to be part of this site! I recently purchased a kyosho helicopter at an estate sale and it did not come with the transmitter. Everything seems to be in good order and may not have been previously used. It has an FM RX with channel #38. I have an NOS Futaba SkyPort 6a on channel #42, I swapped the crystal in the RX to match Futaba’s #42. Everything lights up as should buy the RX indicator light stays flashing when it should go solid as if it is not reading the signal is Futaba compatible with the Kyosho crystals? The instructions also show it set up in Mode1 which I Personally don’t care for. I did test the main motor & tail motor both work fine but no servo movement at all as it does not seems to be communicating with the transmitter. I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to get this running I’m so used to the new Spektrum stuff which is so easy I forgot how the crystals work or if Futaba is compatible with Kyosho. Thank you in advance 😎