Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Got my older shuttle today.

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Got my older shuttle today.

Old 08-20-2004, 10:11 AM
justin_92_92
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my older shuttle today.

Man this thing is big.....Im used to micro helicopters and when this thing came in I was shocked. I would like to replace a few things on it though. Anyone know were I can get parts for this?
Old 08-21-2004, 04:26 AM
flyfree69

Default RE: Got my older shuttle today.

take a look at www.rcheli.com or www.heliproz.com they might have the parts your looking for.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:12 AM
TuNeD PiPe

Have a look at this link:[link=http://www.helikraft.com]Heli-Kraft[/link] and then check out Misc. Accessories.The 12V starters they have are perfect and there is a remote glow adapter and the glow igniter, so you know what to get.This is just to give you an idea.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:14 AM
justin_92_92
My Feedback: (2)

thanx for the links. I was wondering ...I hear everyone say that I need to get a #8 glow plug....thats fine but will a #3 or 4 work for now? I live in upstate ny if it means anything. I have a extention thing on my glow plug....does this come off the old plug...I just unscrewed it from the motor and it looks to be crimped on the plug.....how do i get it off?

Am i supposed to have to unscrew the nut on the gas tank to fill it? and whats the header tank that I read about do?