Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Hey Universe

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 04:59 AM
HeliDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Universe

Hey all,

This looks like a nice place, and alot faster than well you know, good to see some guys I know in here. I'm looking forward to using a new forum.

Heli On,
Shannon
Old 12-07-2001, 06:47 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey Universe

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe you could let all your heli buddies know about us. I see you heli flyers are frequent posters so I want you all here to test the speed of my creation! With all the features and speed at RCUniverse I hope those guys find out about it so they can really chat it up without waiting!

Marc
RCadmin
Old 12-08-2001, 12:43 AM
HeliDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Universe

Hey Marc,

I must say I like alot of the features in this forum, they make it very user freidly. Trust me I wouldn't know half of what I do know about helis or at least I would have spent lots more money learning the hard way if not for guys like yourself that start and maintain forums like this one, and for that my pocketbook thanks you. I will be sure to tell everyone I know about your site, we heli guys get pretty excited when it comes to our hobby and talking about helis and sites like RCUniverse is something that most normal people grow tiered of hearing us talk about.

Heli On,
Shannon