Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

MICROHELI.COM- BAD

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 12:49 PM
ELGEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MICROHELI.COM- BAD

I don't know where to put this , so if I'm out of place,let me know.
Just a word of warning- I placed an order with Microcheli on Nov. 11,2006( $96.00) for some Blade CX parts- I paid via Pay-Pal.
By Dec 11, no items. I tried to contact them MANY times via their e-mail from their website- NO response-PERIOD.
So- I filed a complaint with Pay-Pal- Which Microheli answered at the last possible time limit. After several go-rounds, Microheli said they would ship my items. I was satisfied(not real happy- but satisfied). I closed the dispute. BAD idea !!
Jan. 15,2007- Nothing !! I called pay-pal to try to reopen the case- Not allowed-
I tried calling Microheli toady- Phone number from their website- INOP
I learned two things:
1.Never close a Pay-Pal dispute until a case is completely settled.
2.Microheli is a disreputable dealer.
I have documented and saved every e-mail referring to this situation so I'm not blowing smoke. If Microheli wants to escalate this- I will post everything for everyone to see.
Larry G.

Old 06-07-2022, 04:58 AM
tbrock21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you

Originally Posted by ELGEE
I don't know where to put this , so if I'm out of place,let me know.
Just a word of warning- I placed an order with Microcheli on Nov. 11,2006( $96.00) for some Blade CX parts- I paid via Pay-Pal.
By Dec 11, no items. I tried to contact them MANY times via their e-mail from their website- NO response-PERIOD.
So- I filed a complaint with Pay-Pal- Which Microheli answered at the last possible time limit. After several go-rounds, Microheli said they would ship my items. I was satisfied(not real happy- but satisfied). I closed the dispute. BAD idea !!
Jan. 15,2007- Nothing !! I called pay-pal to try to reopen the case- Not allowed-
I tried calling Microheli toady- Phone number from their website- INOP
I learned two things:
1.Never close a Pay-Pal dispute until a case is completely settled.
2.Microheli is a disreputable dealer.
I have documented and saved every e-mail referring to this situation so I'm not blowing smoke. If Microheli wants to escalate this- I will post everything for everyone to see.
Larry G.
I think some of these companies prey on people that they think will not do anything about it. They are betting on the fact that you will not spend the money to take legal action and they are most likely correct. People don't have money these days to just blow on suing a company that at the worst will have to re-open under a different name and continue the same stupid ****. It is people like you who take the time to report these *******s to the people most likely to buy from these companies that help save us from their ****ty business practices. So basically I want to give you a huge THANK YOU SIR for insuring that I never spend another red cent with this company ever again. I hate that they think it is ok to treat it's customers in this manner. If you hadn't posted this report I never would have known until it happened to me also and you have saved me from that fate and likely many others who may read this posting.