Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

XHELI.com is bad business

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

XHELI.com is bad business

Old 12-31-2008, 04:08 PM
dude7422

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XHELI.com is bad business

hello all to the guys with a bad shopping experience with xheli if you look at it close its more from the walkera's
and other lower priced heli and is more the maker of the heli and not xheli and if you look close at the specs.
and the makers only put a 20amp blesc in sum heli you get what you pay for this hobby has no free lunches
Old 12-31-2008, 05:52 PM
maxmicrox

In my opinion, the best way to avoid shooty service is to buy from vendors that specialize in certain brands or focuse on certain products. Many vendors try to carry too many products and even they don't know what they are getting from the factory so how can they give you proper service? For instance, I have a lot of Walkera helis and would certainly only purchase products from vendors who specialize on Walkera and that's definately not some of the vendors mentioned here. Secondly I would use a domestic vendor so I don't have to deal with international shipping. For example a reliable Chinese Walkera Vendor would be chinesejade.com and a USA Walkera Vendor would be wowhobbies.com and an Australian Walkera Vendor would be eastcoasthobbies.com. These vendors focus their line on specific brands and are more price competitive and less likely to make errors. At the same time all the inventory that you do see are more updated so you don't get a box that's been sitting in inventory for 2 years. Many times, a vendor is only helpful when they are able to help. Shop smart and have a Happy New Year!
Old 01-03-2009, 05:03 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: lineman44601

Hey Nitrostaff1,
Why does it take someone posting a bad forum to get results. It shouldn't be that way, but it has been since I started this thread well over a year ago. And you still have just as many unsatisfied customers on here as you have satisfied ones. Don't believe me just go back and read all of them. I have and I know the results.
lineman44601, we are doing our best to satisfy each and every one of our customers. If you guys just come to me or look for Andy on RCDiscuss.com, we'll take care of every problem. As I have repeatively mentioned that phone and email support is not enough for our customers, this is why we have a support forum. If people just come to us for help, my team as well as Andy's team will take good care of you guys. Our company is also making big changes to the phone system and phone support team this year so expect even better service for 2009. If they cant help, I'm always here. Thank you for understanding and wish everyone a happy new year.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Bugzilla

The fact of the matter is, these problems shouldn't be happening in the first place. You can't blame the staff, if you do you need to fire them and get people that knows and cares about what they are doing. You can't blame the system, if you do you need to upgrade or just get a better system altogether. You can't blame phone support because if the inventory team was doing it's job in the first place, you wouldn't have such an urgent need to upgrade phone support. You certainly can't blame the size of the operation, Tower Hobbies is MUCH larger, carries much more stuff over the whole range of RC equipment, and does more business daily than you see in a week, and over the 4 years I have dealt with them, I still haven't heard as many complaints about them as I have heard about XHeli in just the past few months. Ultimately it comes down to you. If you are truly trying to make the company a better place, how come I am STILL hearing more bad than good? Personally, I think you are just blowing smoke to try to drum up business, giving us the old "we are improving so you should come buy from us when really nothing is changing and you will probably still get the shaft" routine. Whatever the consequences to this post, let them come. If you are offended or just don't like what I say, grow up and get over it because I just calls 'em like I sees 'em. Good Day.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:09 AM
bad400

the bbb has recieved 4 complants from me alone they said sense xheli,raidentech,nitroplanes,and nitrorcx.is the same company and they have alot of complaints.and they are takeing a serious look at thia company.ive sent the bbb all e-mails to and from xheli.showing that they dont answer and that when they do answer its after the 14 day return policy.this is bad business.they wont be around to much longer
Old 01-04-2009, 04:15 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: Bugzilla

The fact of the matter is, these problems shouldn't be happening in the first place. You can't blame the staff, if you do you need to fire them and get people that knows and cares about what they are doing. You can't blame the system, if you do you need to upgrade or just get a better system altogether. You can't blame phone support because if the inventory team was doing it's job in the first place, you wouldn't have such an urgent need to upgrade phone support. You certainly can't blame the size of the operation, Tower Hobbies is MUCH larger, carries much more stuff over the whole range of RC equipment, and does more business daily than you see in a week, and over the 4 years I have dealt with them, I still haven't heard as many complaints about them as I have heard about XHeli in just the past few months. Ultimately it comes down to you. If you are truly trying to make the company a better place, how come I am STILL hearing more bad than good? Personally, I think you are just blowing smoke to try to drum up business, giving us the old "we are improving so you should come buy from us when really nothing is changing and you will probably still get the shaft" routine. Whatever the consequences to this post, let them come. If you are offended or just don't like what I say, grow up and get over it because I just calls 'em like I sees 'em. Good Day.
we have a lot of positive reviews from our customers on yahoo's shopping survey
http://shopping.yahoo.com/merchratin...trecent&from=1

again, if customers need help, my best suggestion is to tell them come to our support forum so we can help them out

and if you look at BBB, we take care of every single complaint out there (32 complaints from 120,000 customers in 4 years)
http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessReport...nyID=100056369

and you know, there are always people out there that like to give us a hard time no matter how hard you try to reason with them. then again, this is my job to make sure people that come to me will be one satisfied customer. this is why i'm still employed

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qn38467.gif
Views:	20
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1103054  
Old 01-04-2009, 10:38 AM
lineman44601

No nitrostaff your still employed because I got screwed bad enough and started this forum well over a year ago, and its still getting responses. And they hired you or you hired yourself, which ever, to come on here and try to smooth things out. Which from what I see you can't do that very well either. I wonder how much longer this thread will continue to be a thorn in your side. Much like you were in mine. And you actually having this job still is just a simple reminder that things haven't changed.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:08 PM
nitrostaff1

No nitrostaff your still employed because I got screwed bad enough and started this forum well over a year ago, and its still getting responses. And they hired you or you hired yourself, which ever, to come on here and try to smooth things out. Which from what I see you can't do that very well either. I wonder how much longer this thread will continue to be a thorn in your side. Much like you were in mine. And you actually having this job still is just a simple reminder that things haven't changed.
lineman44601, PM me your order, i'll see what I can do for you

Thanks
Old 01-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Bugzilla

ORIGINAL: nitrostaff1

lineman44601, PM me your order, i'll see what I can do for you

Thanks
That's exactly the point. When something happens, THEN you are all over it, and there is a steady stream of people still chiming in about getting faulty equipment and shoddy customer service. Offering to help folks after they get screwed is not the way to do business.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:51 PM
lineman44601

Nitrostaff

That was almost two years ago I ordered that heli and XHELI screwed me over. I don't even have and order number and I literally gave away the RTF Heli that I purchased. If you couldn't replace it when I bought it what makes you think you can now. I just gave up on you and decided I would never buy anything from you or your affiliates ever again, and I would make sure I warned people of my experiance.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
N1pster

The thing that really amused me was on their own forums,
Xheli staff / moderators have
a) pinned or stickied a thread entitled "For all the people that like Xheli service" and
b) hijacked it by saying and the post is by one of their moderators "Give us a rating at resellerratings" etc etc

Perhaps all the people with bad experiences should be directed to resellerratings as well.
Now that would be interesting !

Nitrostaff...reputations are earned, fixing the problems after the event, never cured the problem as so many have previously stated. Stop defending and start learning !
Old 01-06-2009, 12:59 AM
nitrostaff1

Nitrostaff

That was almost two years ago I ordered that heli and XHELI screwed me over. I don't even have and order number and I literally gave away the RTF Heli that I purchased. If you couldn't replace it when I bought it what makes you think you can now. I just gave up on you and decided I would never buy anything from you or your affiliates ever again, and I would make sure I warned people of my experiance.
PM me your email address that you used to purchase from us. Let me check on your order and see what happened. I will see if I can request a replacement or credit on your behalf. Thanks

Old 01-06-2009, 06:52 AM
mack101

not to push this issue,but heres a good one for you about xheli....i have spent alot of money ordering with xheli,many thousands,,,they lost my business because of a shipping cost error, 7$..they lost a GREAT CUSTOMER over seven dollars. if seven dollars is what you need to hold your company together then so be it...have moved on to nitropl and waiting to see how things go...........
Old 01-06-2009, 10:56 AM
mack101

sorry wasnt specific enough,,,,,didnt know XHELI was a web site....i put an X in front of the web site NAME i was talking about....MY ERROR...it wasnt xheli.com.....my batt.......ooops....well i hope my business with xheli,nitro,rad.....goes well....
Old 01-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

It seems we're going around in circles here and I think this is a good place to stop.

Because XHeli is dedicated to offering the best possible customer service they can, they have asked to expand their support forums on RCU to include Xheli. Should you have a product concern and John is helping you in this thread, please contact him and ask if he'd like you to open a new thread in the new support forum.

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_496/tt.htm]XHeli.com Support Forum[/link]