Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Looking for a good quality hobby shop with an affiliate program to link to on my heli site.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Looking for a good quality hobby shop with an affiliate program to link to on my heli site.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Heli Head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a good quality hobby shop with an affiliate program to link to on my heli site.

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the best section on the forum to make this post. If not, perhaps a moderator can direct me to the right location.

I have been in the process of building a RC helicopter specific web site over the past few months to help people get into this great hobby of ours. I have started getting many questions daily about good hobby shops to purchase quality kits from (on line and off). I really want to become an affiliate with a quality hobby shop and start promoting it on my site. I am hoping some of you or them (hobby shops or heli specific shops) might be out there reading this.

There are a few hobby shops I have found that have affiliate programs such as RedRocket Hobby shop. A good hobby shop that understands the power behind affiliate marketing, but the largest and best heli they have is the E-Flight Blade 400. This is the smallest hobby grade heli I would recommend anyone start with. As we all know, the larger the bird, the easier the learning process is. I have been searching for a shop that carries better quality products such as Raptors, T-Rex's, X-Cells, etc.; plus quality electronics such as Futaba radios and gyros, Spectrum, JR, a good range of heli tools, li-po batts, field equipment, fuel, parts, engines, motors, fuselages, etc.

If anyone has any good ideas or a hobby shop owner/employee with an affiliate program is reading this, please feel free to respond to this post or contact me directly by e-mail: [email protected]
Perhaps someone has a good quality hobby shop but no web site yet. I would also be open to the idea of promoting a quality off line hobby shop on my site exclusively (provided you carry the line of products or similar I have already mentioned and pride yourself in helping people with RC). I have put a lot of work into my site so far and certainly don't want to cheapen it by linking to a shop that only cares about turning a fast profit.

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas...

Cheers,

John (heli head)
www.rchelicopterfun.com