Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Heli-Max Heading Hold Gyro

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Heli-Max Heading Hold Gyro

Old 11-13-2008, 06:57 PM
kylelord
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Heli-Max Heading Hold Gyro

Hello everyone,

I have a Blade 400 and am rather dissapointed with the gyro. I found this gyro and am wondering if it is any better than the stock one. I don't want to spend too much money on it as I am getting the blade ready for my dad. He recently decided to make the jump from planes to rotary flight. Is this gyro worth trying?
Thanks
Kyle
Old 11-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Druss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heli-Max Heading Hold Gyro

I wouldn't think that it's much better than the one the blade comes with as it's probably the same one they use in their RTF helis. To get a better one I'd suggest either the Futaba GY240 or Logictech 2100t, both around $100. I think if you got the helimax one it would be a waste of money as I can't see it performing any better than your current one.