Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

w.a.r.bird rc heli - help!

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

w.a.r.bird rc heli - help!

Old 02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
rc4robc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default w.a.r.bird rc heli - help!

hi. i bought a w.a.r (weapon assault raider) bird at Fry's and i can't find any replacement parts. just tonight i bought a blade micro which is supported with replacement parts which is great. but i'd like to use the other lesser quality 'warbird' from time to time since i bought it. [] problem is i cant find a crash kit for it. anyone know anything about this model? It's made by DMA Incorporated.

i'm bummed cuz i cant seem to find any parts and the website the manual sent me to has nothing. lame,

thanks!
Old 02-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Druss

Default RE: w.a.r.bird rc heli - help!

It would help if you linked to the heli you're talking about, including the manual.

As it is, if you bought it at Fry's then it's not a hobby grade and parts would be very hard to find, if they are available at all. sometimes they are clones of hobby grade ones, you just have to find out which one.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:31 PM
mydartswinger

[link=http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=WAR-BIRD-72&cat=TOO]This[/link] heli?

If so, you may be able to use E-Sky or Walkera blades for it. E-Sky is available from Hobby Lobby International (not the craft store chain). They carry the E-Sky Lama V4 that looks to have blades that would work.

It's located [link=http://www.hobby-lobby.com/lamav4-parts.htm]here.[/link]

I don't think you'll be able to find parts for the W.A.R. Bird.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:42 PM
LiveSquid

Is this the same one?
http://www.dma-inc.net/88-667-Milita...elicopter.html

The site says nothing about replacement parts. What parts do you need, btw? Landing gear can probably be used from any same-size heli, even if you have to use a glue gun to attach them. Blades are a little more picky.

Judging from the pics of the heli, the blades look like they could be Walkera, too. One way to try and find blades would be to measure the ones on the heli and see if you can find some to match.