Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

xtremecx2.com ripoff

Old 02-16-2009, 10:14 AM
LiveSquid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xtremecx2.com ripoff

Let me start by saying that I know this could come across as petty, but I just want to let you guys know my bad experience.

A long while ago I ordered some 'xtreme blades' for my Esky Robins. They showed up and evrything was fine. So I i ordered an upgraded flybar for around $6 +shipping. It arrived bet, which will happen if you send a long thin rod of metal through the mail in an envelope. I emailed and the guy told me to send it back and he would refund my money through paypal. He never did. I emailed a couple of times and them wrote it off when he didnt respond. A couple of months went by and I figured Id try again. I mean, everyone has a bad day or maybe some emergency was going on. He didnt reply to that email either. Or the next one. Finally I gave up. It wasnt worth all my time and energy to worry about $8 or so.

Like I said, $8 is a petty amount of money, but its MY $8 and he essentially stole it from me. Now, maybe it was a fluke, but I will never use this store again and I just wanted to give you all a heads up. The store name is KR's Hobbies, the website is xtremecx2 dot com.

Thanks.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:32 AM
keepitlow

Default RE: xtremecx2.com ripoff

Me and my friend had some issues with them before ....... We ordered around $200US of parts, we waited for 2 month for it to arrive in the mailbox(super slow shipping times)!
ok so we opened up the packages, parts were missing! [:@] eg. blades, battery, flybar. We ordered 4 sets of blade, 3 batteries, 2 flybar, but they only send us one of each... which is around $60-$70US of parts missing!!!!! [:@][:@]

So we e-mailed them a couple of times, no reply what so ever~ all I can say is lesson learnt! NEVER BUYING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN.....
Old 02-16-2009, 10:52 AM
LiveSquid

Huh. Guess it wasnt a fluke after all. Sorry to hear that you guys lost so much money to that thief. Especially when you consider that (currently) $60US is $90AU.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 AM
keepitlow

yahh I know [].. that time we both just got started into this hobby and was excited in buying upgrades, xtremecx2.com was the first site that we came across.
should of done some research and be more careful on which website to buy from!!
Old 02-16-2009, 04:51 PM
dude7422

can you please post a link to the web site your talking about is i can ban them
Old 02-16-2009, 04:53 PM
LiveSquid

Sure thing.

http://www.xtremecx2.com/servlet/StoreFront
Old 02-17-2009, 03:51 AM
Charlie

Thank guys, I was going to place an order with these guys (not any more).

Funny you mention about them not responding to emails, I sent them an email asking a question and they sent an email right back (within a couple of hours). I guess if you don't have
a problem they have no problem sending emails.

Thanks, I think I will stay away from these guys.