Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

The RJX X-treme 90

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 01:38 PM
gee bee ace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The RJX X-treme 90

I have been looking around and havent been able to find all that much on the RJX X-treme 90 so i thought i would start a new thread for anyone and everyone who wants to chat about it.

I have just purchased one myself havent quite finished setting it up yet but have had a few little test flights in the back yard.
I was curiouse to get other owners piont of views and any good info on modifications such as going flybarless.
the general specs are as follows

The Xtreme 90 is designed with a lot of the same features you will find in today’s top 90 size 3D helicopters. No upgrades are required on this great helicopter. In stock form, all kits come with a full aluminium head, swashplate, tail box, engine mounts and fan! Also included are 2 gear ratios for optimal performance with both OS and YS engines.

* CNC Aluminium fan and hub (not molded):

* Aluminium engine mount:

* Aluminium swashplate and washout unit:

* Open-style aluminium tail gearbox:

*Aluminium tailgrips:

* Helical cut main gear:

* Pre-painted Fiberglass canopy :

* Special canopy mountings:

* Easy governor sensor access and mounting :

* 2 gear ratios 8.18 & 8.45 for optimal performance with OS :

and YS SR & ST :

* Self Aligning hub on motor shaft:

* 3 main shaft bearing blocks :

* Header Tank:

Specifications: Length: 1340mm Height: 430mm Width: 210mm Rotor Dia: 1560mm (Blade Dependent) Tail Rotor Dia: 281mm (Blade Dependent) Gear Ratio: 8.1.8:1:4.7 and 8.4.5:1:4.7 Gross Weight: 4.3KG - 4.6kg (Approx):

For any more info you can download the manual atwww.rjxhobby.com and see a few more pics and stuff, i just noticed that they are about to release a gasser!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db83723.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	1211930   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ez81262.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	1211931   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ot48263.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	24.2 KB