Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Sceadu 37 Tail troubles

Old 08-15-2009, 03:52 PM
checho4
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sceadu 37 Tail troubles

Hi ,

I have lose the tail a few months ago , the fut 9254 tail servo , failed , fortunly , i didnot crash my chopper.
I tried with a JR 8231 Digital servo , and the tails spins out of control when i put throttle, i changed the servo , i put the 9254 , and the trouble continue.

I checked the gyro , it works it make corrections when i lift with my hands the heli and try to spin to the rigght or left.

I also checked the gyro direction , its ok.

I also checek the servo direction , its ok too.

i have changed the tail blades , i put the 82 mm tail blades,(the raptor tail blades).

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Old 08-15-2009, 05:00 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 152 Likes on 123 Posts
Default RE: Sceadu 37 Tail troubles

Just because the gyro makes corrections doesn't mean it's making them in the correct direction, I suspect yours is reversed.

From behind the helicopter give right rudder, the tail blades should change pitch so as to blow the tail of the heli to the left.

If thats wrong, reverse the rudder channel in the radio.

Pick up the heli and turn the nose to the left (rotate the helicopter anti-clockwise looking down) and the tail should do same thing as above. If thats wrong, reverse the NOR/REV switch on the top of the gyro.