Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Subject EXI 250 wash out base

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Subject EXI 250 wash out base

Old 07-24-2010, 05:15 AM
RC RedHots

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subject EXI 250 wash out base

I know EXI has it's area to post but I am looking for some good feed back.

I have a EXI 250 and was wondering if anyone else has this same possible problem.

The two pins that go into the wash-out base have what to me is to much circular play or slop.

Has anyone else noticed this!

It looks like it a possible lag lead in the control.

Sometimes it will fly and hover like a dream and other times it like a fly on a string!

The pins are 1.3mm just like the Trex 250, I wonder it the Trex 250 wash out base is tighter.

My EXI 500 and my BlueRay don't have as much play as the 250 does as a mater of fact very little.

Any in put welcome!

Thanks RCREDHOTS

Old 07-25-2010, 09:16 AM
rc-jj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Subject EXI 250 wash out base

i have had that and a myriad of problems with this lil bird ...not trying to knock it or the company - but i got very frustrated with it and basically use it as a paper weight right now - maybe one day i will break it out again if it does not raise my stress level ... i know i did not answer your question - just my 2p.