Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Heaven Support
Reload this Page >

Double Horse F037 remote won't sync

Notices
RC Helicopter Heaven Support Click here for help with all your RC Helicopter Heaven questions.

Double Horse F037 remote won't sync

Old 09-01-2012, 04:12 PM
sammydavisjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double Horse F037 remote won't sync

So, I just got my first 4ch single rotor heli, and i was so excited that i foolishly flew it indoors. in the first flight, it crashed into the ceiling, then into the wall, then onto carpet, not from more than 7 feet (also i had the cockpit case off for some foolish reason). and now it appears to not be syncing with the controller. i say appears because: i turn on the remote, the red light is solid. then i turn on the copter, and the little red light on the head (which i'm pretty sure is the transmitter indicator light) flashes fast. also the blue light on the tail just flahes steady and slow, no change ever. at this point i try raising and lowering the throttle, and usually the little red light on the head turns solid, not quite sure if the remote is what stops it or not. then the red light on the controller start blinking slowly. little red light stays solid and the blue light on the tail keeps flashing slowly. WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN!!!!.???? i am so g. d. frustrated. i kinda think the remote is connecting with the copter but there is something wrong in the copter itself! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you have any experience with such a problem PLEASE leave a comment!
Old 09-07-2012, 03:33 PM
sammydavisjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Double Horse F037 remote won't sync

update: for some strange reason, it decided to fix its self the day after i left that first messege. work beautifully for several recharges, and then just as mysteriously as it worked, it stopped working. hasn't synchronized once after that one glorious day. I've tried every sequence of turning on and off that i could possibly think of. i even let the battery die all the way out, but nada. i think the only solution is to return it