Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Heaven Support
Reload this Page >

Mounting of reveiver in a T-Rex 450 Pro

Notices
RC Helicopter Heaven Support Click here for help with all your RC Helicopter Heaven questions.

Mounting of reveiver in a T-Rex 450 Pro

Old 03-10-2010, 06:53 AM
vgresham
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mounting of reveiver in a T-Rex 450 Pro

Hello and greetings to all;

I'm buiding a new T-Rex 450Pro Kitand have decided on mounting my Castle ESC in the nose of the unit on theinsided just under where the battery will mount, but I'm still in aquandary as to where to locate my receiver. I'm not worried withRF that much as I'm using a 2.4 GHz receiver, I'm mainly worried with the receiver taking any strikes in thecase of the inevitable crash. At this stage of construction I could still actually swicth the receiver with the ESC in perspective to there mount positions. So my question is to any of you guys out there that have not only built one of these helis but also flown them and what your experience is with mounthing positions in respectof these two key components and how you guys havefaired with your decisions.

Any and all help would greatly be appreciated in respect to this delima.

Regards, Vince
Old 05-25-2010, 02:08 AM
Kevinator9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mounting of reveiver in a T-Rex 450 Pro

Inbetween the frames on the bottom plate at the rear. That is where I see most of the rx's mounted on t-rex 450's.