Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Humor
Reload this Page >

Let's hear some funny situational joke's you've come up with

Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Let's hear some funny situational joke's you've come up with

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Ryan0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's hear some funny situational joke's you've come up with

I will start the ball rolling...

I am 'friendly' with a local lady, and she knew i was interested in buying a 1/8 nitro truck... Having ordered my Savage X a few days ago, i said to her in a text: "I got a truck anyway, it's a 1/8 scale nitro truck xD" She replied : "How you gonna pick up chicks in a 1/8 scale nitro truck?" I replied "I don't need to pick up chicks, I have a 1/8 scale nitro truck!" She replied "Yeah but you don't have put fuel in me" I replied "Yeah but you cost just as f***ing much, don't ya?" She wasn't happy xD
Old 11-12-2010, 02:57 PM
moe7404

Default RE: Let's hear some funny situational joke's you've come up with

but how is that nitro truck going to scratch your back in the middle of the night?
Old 11-17-2010, 07:47 PM
moe7404

Default RE: Let's hear some funny situational joke's you've come up with

true story. in church they took the colection, and put it on the alter. the alter already had candles on it, one candle started to fall over. so i got up and straightened the candle to keep it from setting the money on fire. later the pastor ask what i was doing. i said "i didnt think you wanted a burnt offering."